A broad-spectrum horse worming paste for the treatment and control of susceptible strains of all common worms of horses including Small Strongyles (Redworms) (cyathostomins) including Benzimidazole (BZ) resistant strains, Large Strongyles (Bloodworms) (Strongylus spp. and Triodontophorus spp.), Pinworms (Seatworm) (Oxyuris equi), Large Roundworms (Ascarids) (Parascaris equorum) including adult stages of ivermectin, moxidectin and abamectin resistant strains of Parascaris equorum. Also aids in the control of Tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata).
Each tube can treat horses up to 700 kg
WHAT IS STRATEGY-T®?
- Broad-spectrum combination wormer effective on all susceptible equine worms including tapeworms
- Unique synergistic combination of two active compounds
- Safe to use on all horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions
- Palatable vanilla flavoured paste
- Developed and made in Australia
- Unique defence against resistant equine worms. STRATEGY-T contains a unique combination of active ingredients that work synergistically to give STRATEGY-T a superior efficacy
- STRATEGY-T that has been shown to have comparable activity to mectin wormers (including benzimidazole resistant strains), making it Australia’s best non-mectin based wormer
- Safe to use on all types of horses including pregnant mares, foals and breeding stallions
WHY CHOOSE STRATEGY-T?
Unique combination of actives
The synergistic combination of oxfendazole and pyrantel in STRATEGY-T act to complement one another’s activity against all major equine worms including tapeworm and benzimidazole resistant redworms (small strongyles or cyathostomes). The combination of these two active ingredients in STRATEGY-T results in a more effective wormer than either active ingredient alone.
Ideal strategic wormer
STRATEGY-T is the only wormer available that contains the combination of a benzimidazole (BZ) and tetrahydropyrimadine (THP). STRATEGY-T provides a unique option that effectively treats all major worms of horses and that does not contain a macrocyclic lactone (mectin). STRATEGY-T is also registered for the treatment and control of susceptible strains of all common worms in horses, including adult stages of ivermectin, moxidectin and abamectin resistant ascarids. This means STRATEGY-T is the best choice of wormer to use in a sustainable and strategic program for all horses.
Track record of safety
Extensive internal and independent trials have proven the safety and efficacy of STRATEGY-T. Safety has been proven in different age groups and life stages of horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions.
STRATEGY-T is in a palatable vanilla flavoured paste making it easy to administer.
Australian developed and made
STRATEGY-T is an Australian developed and manufactured product.
- Oxfendazole 9.1g
- Pyrantel Embonate 7.0g
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Dose at 1ml per 20kg bodyweight. Each weight marking on the plunger will deliver 5mL of paste, which is sufficient to treat 100kg body weight.
- Each syringe of STRATEGY-T treats a horse up to 700kg.
Store below 30ºC (Room Temperature) away from light.