Buffered Oral Electrolyte Paste for Horses that Sweat
A carefully formulated electrolyte paste to match the composition of sweat. Restore Paste is an easy-to-administer product that includes a buffering agent designed to support gastrointestinal comfort in horses.
When horses sweat they lose electrolytes, with the principal losses being chloride, sodium, potassium, and magnesium. If these essential nutrients are not replenished, the consequences may include dehydration, muscular weakness, overheating, fatigue, and poor performance.
Restore is designed to replenish electrolytes in any situation where horses may have sweated, particularly after training, travel, racing, competition, or during hot weather.
Restore is sugar–free and does not contain any alkalinising agents.
Why use Restore?
- Easy-to-administer oral paste
- Formulated to match the composition of horse sweat to provide balanced electrolyte replacement
- Assists in stimulation of thirst response and rehydration
- Some performance horses are prone to gastric ulcers, and electrolytes can aggravate irritated stomach tissue. Restore Paste includes a buffering agent designed to support gastrointestinal comfort
When to use Restore
- Replenishment of electrolytes lost in sweat
- Working and performance horses
- Prior to travel, throughout competition, and post event