The MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) is designed to add protection against rotational motion transferred to the brain. Rotational motion affects the brain and increases the risk for minor and severe brain injuries. When implemented in a helmet, the MIPS BPS can reduce rotational motion by redirecting energies and forces otherwise transferred to the brain.
The Radiance Vent-Air Peaked Helmet features:
- Low profile lightweight fibreglass shell with new contoured shaped peak.
- Highly ventilated airflow system.
- Synthetic leather finish with sparkle centre panel and black vent.
- Hi-tech microfibre heat-formed Polyester/nylon with breathable polyester nylon spacer fabric mesh panel inserts.
- Four-point padded synthetic leather harness with rear lacing adjustment, lined with brush nylon for ear comfort pad compatibility.
- Quick-release buckle.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011