- Whenever pure, resilient, protective cushion is needed, Sealtex provides the answer.
- Perfect for wrapping bit mouthpieces or legs.
- Sealtex latex bandages are self-sealing and do not absorb water (or mouth saliva).
- Whilst Sealtex sticks to itself and stays in place, it does not stick to anything else.
- Smooth and soft the bandage has stretch however it will not loosen.
- It is a low profile bandage that won't add much bulk when used for bit repairs.
- Sold individually.
- Sealtex is made of pure latex. If you or your horse have a latex allergy, Sealtex latex bandages may not be the best solution of you.
Small (3" x 36")