Veredus Carbon Gel Fetlock Boots with double ventilation made from Techno Sheepskin. 'Save the Sheep', the new line in Techno Sheepskin is a man-made fabric which is free from any animal derivatives. The techno sheepskin offers numerous advantages:
- It can be washed easily and dries quickly, while real lambskin requires considerable, lengthy maintenance
- Trapped sand and dirt comes out easily from the loose, soft wide knit, minimising the risk of abrasions to the leg
- It is more comfortable and a cosier fit than natural lambskin
- It stays looking good for longer, while real lambskin tends to dry out, become stiff, and turn yellow
The advanced technology of heat release through micro-perforated this design allows fresh air to enter through inlets with the horses movements, allowing ventilation in both horizontal and vertical direction.
- Anatomically shaped boots with tendon strike pad constructed with nitrexgel