This correctional bit helps to improve the submissiveness and is also good for horses with a sore or damaged palate.
- The Sprenger KK Correction bit has been designed for horses with a tendency to pull, horses which jerk the reins out of the riders hand and horses which lie on the bit.
- Sprenger says this bit will give "immediate improvement to horses that are too strong or willful."
- Horses which tend to headshake in a jointed bit but pull on a straight bar often go well in the Sprenger KK Correctional bit.
- This bit has a very direct action, and Sprenger says it can be used to introduce horses to an unjointed mouthpiece, for example, when about to transition into a double bridle.
- Mouthpiece made from Aurigan with Stainless steel loose rings.
- 18mm mouthpiece with 70mm rings.
- NB: This bit has recently been changed to not being approved for EA dressage. (March 2013)