Gold Badge Ear Bonnets
- Gold badge (Plated, but purely because gold is a soft metal, so they have a structural metal underneath to prevent damages!)
- Velcro tabs to keep bonnet in place, and stop horses being able to shake them off
- Lycra ears to stretch to fit horse, VS the donkey ears that occur from normal bonnets on horses with small ears, also super breathable and dries quickly from water/sweat)
- Thick more detailed even crochet which will be more hardy in day to day equine sport VS thin loose knit.
- Deep knitting behind the poll to pad from bridle and keep bonnet secure!